Author Topic: Monetizing your article directory - Earn $4 per referral  (Read 3365 times)

• View Profile
    • Comment Du Net - Free Articles
Hi all,

I have a french and an english article directories and I am setting up a translation service from english to french. This service is available for affiliation, meaning that every person who recommends an author to our service (the author actually subscribing to our service) gets a commission (3 euros, almost $4).

If you want to know more, please let me know and I will provide you with more details. For those really interested, the product is registered on Paydotcom.com, Clickbank and 1tpe (French platform).

If the product proves to be successful, I'll add other services with higher commissions and also recurring billing. (therefore recurring commissions)  Other services are already available and you can find them at http://commentdunet.com/en/Translation

If you are registered with these sites, you should be able to find my product by entering "English to French Article Translation" in the marketplace searchbox.

I think it may be a good way to monetize "author oriented" websites and maybe even other websites.

Let me know what you think and feel free to ask me any question you would have.

• View Profile
Article writing and article submission is really one of the best strategies of link building in getting quality links and generating traffic. Ezine article site is one of my favorite.

• View Profile
Thanks for sharing this article